Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It Really Is Spelled Duck Tape

Well, I have a blog and have no clue what to do with it. Which is a lot like my YouTube account actually.I guess I should kinda sorta introduce myself. I am an average 41 year old woman who has been fat my whole life.I had a heart attack when I was 38 and I have a brother who just had to have one when he was 37. His was a massive heart attack and I didn't find out about it until months later because we love each other, we just aren't as close as we want.I have a lot of health problems, and take lots of medications a day. My spine is a train wreck. I have several herniated discs, bone spurs, osteoporosis, Degenerative Disc/Joint Disease scoliosis arthritis, and spinal stenosis. I have a congenital defect in which my spinal canal is much more narrow than it should be, which complicates the spinal stenosis.I need at least three surgeries to do something that will lessen my pain but until then I am on oxycodone and Percocet for breakthrough pain. It works okay for now.
       I am married and have been with my hubby for 20 years. We have a daughter who is in college studying computer science. She wants to be a game designer and developer. She wants to send me money from her second  paycheck to get my braids (extensions) back in my hair. I didn't know she liked it that much. But she also likes my tattoos and piercings. I only have 2 tats and they are cover-ups I have 8 earrings, one nostril pierced, and a labret (lip) and one eyebrow ring left. I hope in the new year to get 3 new eyebrow rings for my left eyebrow and my other nostril and eventually re-pierce my 2 on my right eyebrow. At least I hope to.             
      Its five days from Christmas, and in this economy, none of our family or friends can afford gifts. I did send money to my daughter in college because she will be alone this year and its the first year of her being away from home. I have to admit I am proud of her. She took off on her own over halfway across the country and had never been out of WV. We will not be going anywhere because we have no car and no friends who can take us and pick us up, but we will be sharing dinner with friends. That works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment