Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time and the Fuck-Its

I have had a miserable last couple months. My doctor at the clinic gave me an antibiotic called Levaquin and what happened after that was a massive external yeast infection with lesions on my skin from my abdomen down my thighs and under my breasts. Skin just peeled away. Plus I was and still am recovering from several falls.I had to stop playing Final Fantasy XI b/c of pressure sores on my ass, which is just lovely. I was afraid of getting them sitting in this hard desk chair so put pillows on the seat, turns out that was a bad thing to do. Our medical card didn't come the first of March and thats a bunch of bullshit I will need to put up with Monday morning. I had my stomach doc appt that day and its an important appointment. So I have to be up by 7:30 AM to get awake enough to be coherent about what to do. This is something I have never had to deal with before. It feels like I have been in a time warp. Its already March and I haven't met any of my goals basically because I have had a bad case of the fuck-its. Uncle Charlie died in January and there was no way I was gonna make it up there.I am so glad I called him on Xmas Eve. I found out he died on Facebook. David was supposed to call me but he got stoned and forgot about it. I hope next month goes well and I can finally get my piercings. My thoughts are all over the place now so I am gonna call it a night and post sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment